10 Tips for Better Life
1. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
2. Play more games.
3. Read more books than you did the previous year.
4. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
5. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
6. Dream more while you are awake.
7. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
8. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
9. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
10. The best is yet to come.